- Why BST?
- Patient Center
The WorkWell FCE is a standardized assessment used to evaluate injured employees who have reached maximum medical improvement, but are not able to return to their regular jobs. An FCE tests a worker’s ability to safely perform a variety of work-related tasks, such as lifting and carrying, hand coordination, tolerance for a variety of postures and repetitive activities, walking, climbing, and much more.
The results of the FCE are summarized in a clear, concise report.
|The report includes information about:|
|• Cooperation and Effort
• Consistency of Performance
• Pain Report
• Quality of Movement
• Potential Barriers to Return to Work
• Physical Return to Work Options
• Recommendations Regarding Return to Work
• Summary and Recommendations
The information may be used in a variety of ways:
• To determine a worker’s ability to perform his/her pre-injury job.
• To determine how the worker’s job can be modified to allow him/her to return to work.
• To determine a worker’s ability to perform other jobs for the same employer.
• To determine a worker’s general work related abilities so a job search can be initiated.
• To help physicians to determine a worker’s disability rating.